Skip to content
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas firm located in Apapa, Lagos is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline.
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS WORD FORMAT) to: email@example.com
using the “Business Development Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be contacted
Application Deadline 13th November, 2018.