Geogrid Energy Company Limited is a privately-held independent power generation company, borne out of the vision of its founders to help tackle the power challenges as well as contributing immensely to the power sector in Nigeria. Over the years the nation has continually experienced a deficit in its Power generation vis-a-vis the consumption of same, thus resulting in the enactment of new laws in the power sector, meant to address this challenge.This situation has helped Geogrid Energy Company position itself, as the foremost power solutions company in Nigeria and the West African Sub-region at large.
· Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
· Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
· Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
· Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
· Meeting regular sales targets
· Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
· Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
· Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives. · Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a comparable scientific discipline.
· Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation
JOB TITLE : Sales Manager JOB REQUIREMENTS/RESPONSIBILITIES
MBA/MSC degree in a related field
5-10 years’ B2B sales experience
4 years in leadership sales position
Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Strong business sense and industry expertise
Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status