established in 1993 with a view to providing quality professional services in the areas of Audit and Assurance, Accounting, Taxation, Finance, Business advisory services General Management Consultancy and Research/Survey Services. It is set up as an Accountancy and professional services organisation with a consistent goal to be recognised as the leading and most trusted professional services firm in Nigeria
Job Title: Audit Trainee
Employment type: Full-time
- Must be below 26 years
- Must have a minimum of Second Class Upper degree/HND Upper Credit at first degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Have a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits including English and Mathematics
- About to complete or have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC).
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suites
- Any Accounting Package/Audit tool would be special advantage.
- Power Point presentation
Our staff participate in pension and all enjoy group life insurance policy. We also participate in individual training programme to further strengthen our staff training scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply