APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including
HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. APIN works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria. We seek to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for programme implementation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are seeking qualified candidates to assume the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer, Clinical Services
Location: Lagos State
Duration of Contract: 18 months fixed term
Project: Global Fund/LSMoF
ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, BLOGS OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES at an affordable fee – Email at [email protected] for enquiries
Advertise your services here.
ADS: Get your customised e-cards for birthday wishes, Xmas/New Year, romantic messages and ad banners for N500 only. Click here to see photos.
ADS: Skyrocket your website on Google Search with 150 DoFollow Blog Comments Backlinks for N3500 only. Click to chat.
ADS: Get a beautiful blog or website from N35,000. Click here for details and see our previous works.
- This position will be responsible for the supervision of Technical Associates in ensuring direct provision of Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART) services in an integrated service delivery centre in Global Fund (GF) supported local government areas (LGAs).
- S/He will provide technical support to the technical team and make site visits to GF supported LGAs to ensure that patients receive quality care as measured by ART, PMTCT and TB/HIV cascade indicators.
- S/He will prepare monthly program work plans, participate in planning and coordination of all GF related trainings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a medical degree (MBBS, MBChB) from a recognized institution
- Possession of Master’s Degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Must be a registered medical practitioner with a current practice license from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Must have minimum of three (3) years’ experience supervising and coordinating the direct provision of Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART) services in an integrated community setting.
- Knowledge of global and national HIV treatment standards.
- Leadership/mentoring skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook among others.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, presentation, data interpretation skills.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicating the person specifications highlighted above for the position.
- Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.