APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including
HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. APIN works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria. We seek to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for programme implementation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are seeking qualified candidates to assume the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Officer
Duration of Contract: 18 months fixed term
Project: Global Fund_HIV- KP
ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, BLOGS OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES at an affordable fee – Email at [email protected] for enquiries
Advertise your services here.
ADS: Get your customised e-cards for birthday wishes, Xmas/New Year, romantic messages and ad banners for N500 only. Click here to see photos.
ADS: Skyrocket your website on Google Search with 150 DoFollow Blog Comments Backlinks for N3500 only. Click to chat.
ADS: Get a beautiful blog or website from N35,000. Click here for details and see our previous works.
- This position will report to the Finance Officer at the Head Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and processing vendor invoices at the state.
- S/He will review all approved retirements for completeness and accuracy and send schedules to Finance Officer at Head Office.
- S/He will assist to produce project budget monitoring reports, review common cost journals, assist to prepare quarterly accrual reports, and assist to prepare monthly liquidation reports to Global Fund.
- S/He will also assist to conduct monthly reconciliation of all project bank accounts and financial transactions.
- S/He will review all transactions posted into donor project books and make corrections where necessary before they are posted for consolidation.
- S/He will provide support in a wide range day-to-day office administration activities including assets maintenance, local procurement activities for office consumables and project fleet management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum five (5) years post NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages like Quickbooks.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicating the person specifications highlighted above for the position.
- Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.