APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including
HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. APIN works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria. We seek to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for programme implementation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are seeking qualified candidates to assume the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administration Associate
Location: Lagos State
Duration of Contract: 18 months fixed term
Project: Global Fund/LSMoF
ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, BLOGS OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES at an affordable fee – Email at [email protected] for enquiries
Advertise your services here.
ADS: Get your customised e-cards for birthday wishes, Xmas/New Year, romantic messages and ad banners for N500 only. Click here to see photos.
ADS: Skyrocket your website on Google Search with 150 DoFollow Blog Comments Backlinks for N3500 only. Click to chat.
ADS: Get a beautiful blog or website from N35,000. Click here for details and see our previous works.
- This position will report to the Project Manager.
- The successful candidate will support in the overall management of the office admin operations which includes effective handling of office equipment, assets and maintaining good office ambience.
- S/He will give support to ensure that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and safety standards.
- In addition, s/he will ensure that the reception area is professionally organised and will maintain records of conference room reservations and meetings.
- The successful candidate will also assist the program team in the state on ticketing, hotel accommodation and travel arrangements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Social or Management Sciences.
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience, preferably working in an NGO in a similar capacity. Must have excellent management and organisational skills, must understand and show respect for local customs and culture and must possess excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Must possess excellent oral, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess appreciable skills in computer knowledge and application.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Good personal appearance and disposition.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicating the person specifications highlighted above for the position.
- Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.