The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below in one of our subsidiary company(s) within the Group:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Ref No: PO/19/06-PH
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Level: Experienced
ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, BLOGS OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES at an affordable fee – Email at [email protected] for enquiries
Advertise your services here.
ADS: Get your customised e-cards for birthday wishes, Xmas/New Year, romantic messages and ad banners for N500 only. Click here to see photos.
ADS: Skyrocket your website on Google Search with 150 DoFollow Blog Comments Backlinks for N3500 only. Click to chat.
ADS: Get a beautiful blog or website from N35,000. Click here for details and see our previous works.
Expectations from Ideal Candidates:
- Determination of appropriate procurement method for purchase requests.
- Provide support to users when required, in the preparation of specifications, purchase and deliveries of required products.
- Cultivate and maintain good vendor relationship with the organization.
- Arrange for samples, testing and evaluation of new products.
- Advise on current purchasing trends as may be required.
- Support the inventory process.
- Minimum of Four (4) years’ experience in procurement.
- Minimum of a first degree in Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or a similar field.
- Possession of applicable certifications will also be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, good planning and sound judgment.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues.
- Strong decision making skills, accuracy and attention to details.
- Personal integrity and excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with the Ref Number of the position applied on top of the envelope to:
P.M.B 5135, Port-Harcourt,
Rivers State.Note: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for this position with the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.