Gidi Mobile Limited is the creator of gidimo, Africa’s most advanced curriculum mastery & learning-for-livelihoods platform. One of the first cohort of five African companies ever to be selected for Google’s
Global Launchpad Accelerator Program in San Francisco, our mission is “to deliver opportunity, and the capacity required to exploit it, to every willing learner”.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Developer Internship Program
Loaction: Victoria Island, Lagos
Commencement Year: 2019
- We are current or past partners with organisations including Facebook, Google, Thomson Reuters, MTN, Access Bank, World Bank, the Edo State Government, and the Lagos State Government amongst others.
- Our Graduate Developer Internship Program is a one year program, targeted at Engineering and Science Graduates waiting for or carrying out their one-year mandatory NYSC.
- The Program will give participants the opportunity to learn and work with a global team of experienced Engineers. We are a fast-paced, polyglot engineering organization, focused on the challenges of building multi-platform products that work beautifully at scale, in the world’s most challenging infrastructural environments.
- Minimum Qualification: A degree in Engineering or Sciences with a minimum CGPA of 4.2/5 or equivalent
- Application Requirements: Recent School Transcript/ Statement of Result
- Coaching/mentoring sessions to assist Interns with their learning path and career development are also included and outstanding Interns during the period will be considered for the opportunity to join the gidimo Engineering Team at the end of the Internship Program.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online