Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited – We are an agricultural value chain company providing value – added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and
manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Entry/Trainee – Farm Implement Mechanics (OAW)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, BLOGS OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES at an affordable fee – Email at [email protected] for enquiries
Advertise your services here.
ADS: Get your customised e-cards for birthday wishes, Xmas/New Year, romantic messages and ad banners for N500 only. Click here to see photos.
ADS: Skyrocket your website on Google Search with 150 DoFollow Blog Comments Backlinks for N3500 only. Click to chat.
ADS: Get a beautiful blog or website from N35,000. Click here for details and see our previous works.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Assist business development team in preparing market plans and strategies to promote company’s products.
- Analyse existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Establish and maintain a farmer relations management database.
- Conduct competitive product analysis and market research to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Coordinate with Business development Managers in problem solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
- Degree: B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience Fresh Graduate: 1 year experience
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, ploughs, harvesters, generators, other equipment.
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair, testing operation and making adjustments as necessary.
- Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Service vehicles to maintain functionality.
- Read work orders or descriptions of problems to determine repairs or modifications needed.
- Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools.
- Calculate bills according to record of repairs made, labour time, and parts used.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.