Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Sales Manager
- Coordinate with business development and marketing managers to drive growth and achieve all targets and for Operator, ODM and OEM channels.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to secure new businesses from OEM customer base and optimize profit and increase revenues.
- Design and implement new strategies to drive business growth in assigned sales market.
- Administer entire sales process identify target customers, push sales and complete sale process to manage OEM Sales.
- Manage pricing, deal pricing and other sales proposal activities and provide support to support marketing department.
- Manage OEM engagements to design strategies to acquire more business deals.
- Provide an interface with senior management and junior staff regarding value-based product proposal and marketing to ensure optimized OEM Sales.
- Supervise and provide training to all sales personnel to achieve company profit generation targets.
- Participate in innovative projects to enhance sales proposal process.
- Identify new markets to widen market base for enhanced revenue and profit generation.
- Involve in direct customer negations in association with sales directors.
- Analyze markets to obtain latest trends, customer needs, competitors’ position and depth of customer base to re-design marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with engineering team to identify customer requirements for translating them into product specifications.
- Collaborate with marketing department to design new services and products for enhancing business growth.
- Ensure completion of all commercial contracts with external agencies adhering to commercial terms and market conditions.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- At least five years’ experience in the sale of solutions to high profiled organization.
- Must be smart and proactive
- Can think outside the box
- Vast experience in dealing with OEMs
- Robust knowledge of the IT Industry
- Ability to initiate and close deals
- Speak with C levels clients
- Can propose solution to clients
- A team player.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.